Thursday, December 02, 2010

Get The Party Started


What up, bitches?! It's ME! It's YOU! It's US!

Welcome BACK (to my online diary). I am EXCITED tonight because I am writing to you from my new HANNSPREE Netbook! I admit, this keyboard is very, very tiny and my fingers are working hard to navigate quickly. Let's see how I do...

Is everyone getting ready for the holiday(s), i.e., Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa, etc., etc., etc.? You might remember from years past that I really don't care for Christmas (which is what my people celebrate). A lot of hype for little reward I think. I suppose if you have kids, it's "fun" (but I doubt it). The inane music gets on my nerves, especially that rum pum pum pum bullshit. You know what I am talking about. Anyhoo, I hope YOU are enjoying the season (and the music) so far this year. We will check back and see how you are doing.

Anyone travel over Thanksgiving? "Kev" did and didn't even get that TSA pat down promised by the F.A.A.. Nuts! I was looking forward to it. I wore boxers. (Just keepin' it real...)

What else, what else? OH, P!nk's "Greatest Hit's So Far" was released on November 22nd. I hope you all purchased/downloaded a copy.

Alright, I am not going to sugar coat this - I am t-i-r-e-d, tired tonight (setting up this new Netbook) so I am going to say BON SOIR (bitches) for now.

"We" hope to be back on a regular basis! THANKS for stoppin' in. (We know you have other blogs to read!)

Hugs -

Kev

Please enjoy this video...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter