Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Birthday Greetings


WOW! It's WEDNESDAY!

Welcome back bitches!

We hope you are having a GREAT week so far.

"Kev" doesn't have much to say today (he is all "talked out," if you can believe that) BUT we want to honor an Atlanta-based friend who is celebrating his "special day" TODAY!

Yes, my "sistah," (again, not to be confused with my sister) is... 29 TODAY! (All of my friends are beautiful and 29, isn't that AMAZING? It's also ALWAYS a comfortable 77 degrees where I live and the sun ALWAYS shines!)

You've all read about my friend Ken previously, but I will just mention again that he is someone who always makes me "smile." He is as funny as he is nice, which is a "winning" combination. He is very protective of his friends (including ME) and is someone who always wants people to be the very best that they can be. (Most gays will kick you to the curb and leave you for dead in a heart beat. Not Ken.)

To Ken, we say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND! (I will see you Friday!)

To everyone else, we hope you have a GR-EAT Wednesday!

(For those of you wondering, Ken shares his birthday with Melissa Joan Hart (she played a witch I think), Eric Roberts (Julia Roberts' older brother, the guy in all the music videos because he can't get a real acting job) and Conan O'Brien.)

Much love -

"Kev"

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Ken...the loyal gay. Very nice.

Also, again with the picture of the prominent wang! I think I need to get me some of this gay "art"!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Don't all underwear ads look like this?

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Princess- I was noticing the same thing. Glad someone else posted it first. ;-) Kev, maybe you should send Princess under-u. Hope everyone had a great hump day. P

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No. Check out hetero underwear ads...not the same. Is this even an ad? It doesn't look like it's selling underwear to me. I'm ready to place my penis order now, sir!

Just kidding...I already have a terrific one in-house.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

LOL. You are CR-AZY! I am always ready to place my penis order! As a matter of fact, I shop most weekends, in search for the perfect one. (Okay, I feel like I have crossed a line, gone too far, said too much.)
Glad you both enjoyed this, yes, underwear ad. Is it from the Sears catalogue? No. Is it real? For certain.
XOXO -

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter