Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday's HOT Guy...


Welcome BACK!

Today's HOT Guy is, you know it, Bruce Willis!

I don't know why we haven't "featured" Bruce yet, because everyone here thinks he is "da bomb." Just a cool and sexy guy, that makes bald look good.

Bruce's new movie, "Perfect Stranger," co-starring super sexy Halle Berry, opens TODAY!

Please enjoy these pics of Bruce Willis.



As usual, "Kev" is behind the curve when it comes to music. While these guys have been around since 2001, "Kev" has JUST started listening to them. They are Chicago's very own "Fall Out Boy!"

The video below reminds me of my beloved middle school teacher, so I am posting this just for her (and, well, okay, all of you). (I love this song.)

We hope you all have a GR-EAT weekend!

Love,

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter