Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Looking Good, Feeling Gorgeous!


Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto! It's our 200th post!

What's UP? Here's what's UP here...

"Kev" has exactly 30 days left in his 30's! "Kev" turns 40 one month from today.(Won't you be glad when this day comes and goes?) I am scurrying around trying to do everything I wanted to do in my 30's (the list is exhaustive). Makes me wonder just WHAT I have been doing with my time.

There was a shooting here in Atlanta at the CNN Center today. THANKS for the flood of calls inquiring about my safety, all, well, one of you. (THANKS Princess!) From what we have learned, this was a domestic dispute between (I am not making this up) a pimp and his ho, not an act of terrorism which was feared.

Did you know actress Anna Faris, the "Scary Movie" woman, was in "Brokeback Mountain?" I have seen this movie 1,000 times (even own it on DVD) and don't remember Anna in this movie. Anyhoo, Anna filed for divorce today from her husband of nearly 3 years. CONGRATULATIONS Anna (it's probably for the best - he was no good for you, whoever he was).



Keith Richards admitted to mixing his father's cremated remains with cocaine and snorting him. Anyone have a joke here? I DO think Keith's resemblance to the Geico Caveman is uncanny (and I made this observation all on my own - didn't discuss/steal/swipe this from anyone)!

Chris Richardson JUST performed on American Idol! He was, like every week, adorable. The "Corner" is endorsing Chris as "your NEXT American Idol." VOTE FOR CHRIS by calling 1 866 IDOLS 04. (That Melinda woman is just too nice - that's not natural so it creeps us out a little bit.)

Well you cool cats and kitties, "Kev" has to run.

We hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!

Please enjoy all of these pictures of one of our FAVORITE "HOT Guys," actor, dancer, singer, philanthropist, roustabout, biologist, Scientologist, okay, underwear model -RUSTY JOINER!

Also, to help us celebrate our 200th post, turn the speakers way up high and click HERE to watch RuPaul's music video, "Looking Good, Feeling Gorgeous," featuring RUSTY!

Hugs to you.

"Kev"







2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Princess will always be concerned about Kev when big news transpires anywhere in the world. Kev is a globe-trotter and who knows where he is from one day to the next? I suppose I could just google Stevie's tour schedule and that would tell me.

And by the way, the Geico caveman is probably a whole lot sharper than Keith Richards.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey Princess!
Unfortunately, "Kev" (or "Kevin") will not be trotting the globe this tour (just here in Atlanta). She is coming to Chicago though (the day after the Atlanta shows). Anyways, did you watch the music video? I thought it was funny.. Too bad you can't come to Atlanta for second row at The Killers..
love ya!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter