Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Everyone Knows It's Kevie


It's Tooooosday!

Welcome BACK everyone! We hope you are having a FANTASTIC week!

A lot is happening in the news but we just don't feel like bringing it to you today. Check out CNN.com. Those folks are real "pros" and do a bang-up job reporting everything that is happening in our world. They'll tell you all about the boy scout that "went missing," the 6-year-old who brought crack to show-n-tell, the latest in the Anna Nicole Smith babbydaddy (that's a real word) drama and all about Dick Cheney's health scare. Nice job guys!


Did you watch "American Idol" tonight? I have to say, the name Sanjaya sounds like "vagina" to me. No offense, I don't know what this name means, but if I were playing a word association game, that's what comes to mind. Anyway, the "Corner" is endorsing Chris Richardson and Melinda Doolittle. They are our "idols." Chris reminds me of Justin Timberlake and Melinda is just, well, very cute.

I am NOT a Rosie O'Donnell fan. I think she is absolutely horrific. I never "got" her and think she is mildly disgusting. Sorry everybody. I know I am supposed to endorse her since she is lesbian, but I just can't. Tomorrow is her 45th birthday. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSIE!

Finally, for tonight, click HERE to hear a song that, like "Kev," was "born" in 1967 (where it was in the Top 10). It is almost perfect. Instead of "Windy," however, insert "Kevie."

We hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday.

Hugs & Kisses -

"Kev"

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have an urge to buy a fedora. And strangely enough, the ad on the corner isn't the first time I've had the urge. I won't, though. When I wear a hat my husband says I look like a chemo patient. It's just how they fit me. No offense to anyone out there going through chemo. I can't imagine. Wow, Kev, this is hard! Straddling the line of stream-of-consciousness and offense. Thin line, indeed.

As for the boy scout, it only reaffirms my belief that you should never send your kid away without some buddies. When our girl does the 7th grade Springfield trip, it is only with the confirmation that she is rooming with her friends. I don't need her hitchin' back home!

10:52 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

It is a fine line, isn't it? I hope I don't get any hate mail over my Sanjaya comment...
The moral of the boy scout story is, don't join the boy scouts! The kid (who was found) looked like trouble, don't you think? Here we go - I will probably get more hate mail. I am waiting for the "gay" ads to appear, you know, guys in underwear. Have a great night! Love ya!

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kevin,
One of our local DJ's refers to Sanjaya as "Sangina", so your comment isn't that far off base!

I'm with you though - Melinda Doolittle has my vote. That's purely based on her talent and skill. Chris is cute, but I think Melinda has got the better voice.

Stay tuned!

-Carrie

8:56 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Sangina! I love it! I have nothing against gays, obviously (assuming he is), but guys that act like girls creep even me out! I know, I'm weird. I agree - Melinda does have the better voice but who would you rather see in concert shacking their business? I miss you!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

*shaking..

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter