Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Speculatin'


Where have you been? We've been worried about YOU! Alright, we're pulling your leg. But since you're here, how are YOU? What have YOU been up to? We want to know, really.

Here's what's going on today...

Angelina Jolie is now in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, where she plans to adopt a 3-year-old boy who was abandoned at birth. Angelina is adopting the child as a single parent because she is not married to Brad Pitt. I wish these two would adopt me. No lie. No word yet on the child's name but we can hardly wait. We're certain it will be "winning."

Borat is available on DVD NOW! (Go buy it! Then lend it to me - I haven't seen it.)

Stevie Nicks will be appearing on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, performing "Rhiannon" & "Stand Back" on April 18th! Who has TiVo? I'm comin' over!

Is everyone watching American Idol this season? We haven't covered it much here at the "Corner" because, frankly, it hasn't been that interesting. Anyway, let us know what YOU think about the show. The bickering between Ryan Seacrest and Simon Cowell has lost its' "magic." They both bore me.


The gays, including "Kev," are up in arms over General Peter Pace's comment stating homosexuality is immoral. I don't have anything funny or quippy to say BUT this man looks like a latent homosexual if you ask me (and I have seen a LOT of latent homosexuals, trust me). My guess is he's an S&M fella. Wears leather on the weekend. Chaps, harness, hood, the whole ensemble, like the boys above. Okay, I don't know what I'm talking about... I'm just specualatin' (and you know what they say when you speculate, you make an ass out of me and, well, that damn General Pace).

We told you that the "Corner" is going "commercial," and, well, we ARE. We are, however, looking for someone who knows HTML coding! Let us know if YOU can help. (We've accidentally deleted the whole blog TWICE trying to add these damn advertisements. Luckily, "Kev" has learned how to back the "Corner" up and has been able to restore it, again, twice!)

As you ALL know, "Kev" is rounding the corner to 40! I have been asked by a few of you what I want to commemorate this with (i.e., gifts). WELL, since YOU asked (three of you, anyway), I will say that I do not want, expect, or desire, gifts from anyone. Gifts make me uncomfortable. I am not a gift-getting kinda gay. BUT, if you feel inclined... Donating to one of the charities listed to the right, or a charity of YOUR choice, would be really, really cool. One of my "resolutions" for 2007 is to "give back" and it is important to me to think of those less fortunate than myself (including animals) throughout the year. Or, you can write a post for the "Corner" here so "Kev" can take a break.

If you run into Eva Longoria, Fabio, Sylvester Stallone, Judd Hirsch, or former President Andrew Jackson (who is no longer with us) tomorrow, say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BITCH!" They were all born on March 15th.

Well folks, it is 79 degrees and sunny here so "Kev" is going to get outside and enjoy some Daylight Ricky Time.

We hope you all have a GREAT Thursday.

Much love,


"Kev"

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kev, if you need HTML help, let me know

pugmillatgmaildotcom

11:07 PM  
Blogger Cincy Diva said...

I just found your blog by doing the "I'm Bored next Blog Tango" I like it and will be putting in my daily reads. have a great weekend!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hello Pugmill!
Thanks for your offer! I WILL contact you! Thanks, too, for "stopping in!" Have a GREAT night!
Kevin

8:23 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hello Cincy Diva!
We LOVE Diva's here at the "Corner," so THANKS for checking out the blog! It was originally created for a small group of my silly friends but I get a real "kick" out of people reading it who aren't, well, obligated to. I try to write every day, but some days I can't. The quality varies also (some posts are admittedly better than others and some aren't very good at all.) Anyway, THANKS for reading and THANKS for leaving a comment (we love comments!). For the "origins" of the blog, I always say "read the very first post" (July 31, 2006). Have a GREAT night!

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kev! I love reading your blogs, just don't get past my "addiction" blog at Perc's enough haha!
Thanks for the heads up on Stevie Nicks. I will be sure to watch her plus I think ellen is the best.
It is almost the weekend. Hope you have a good one.
When is your b'day?? I admire you for thinking of others, in regards to gifts, that shows what a awsome guy you are. (((HUGS)))

9:51 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hi :)d!
I am addicted to the CAFS too! It's hysterical! I appreciate you "stopping in" over here. I wrote a hysterical post tonight but it was deleted! (We are experinecing "technical difficulties" tonight..) I didn't know you were ALSO a Stevie Nicks fan! The Nicks Fix, at www.nicksfix.com, is a great resource for everything Stevie. I have been meaning to ask... How is your son? Still heading back to Iraq? I turn 40 on May 3rd and it is consuming me more than any other birthday. I don't feel 40 and am VERY immature, so I know I don't "act" 40. Just want it to come and go. Thanks for the kind words too. I hope you have a great weekend! HUGS to you!

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter