Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Suze Isn't Susie To Me


IIIIIITTTTTTTT's HUMP DAY! (YAY!)

Welcome back boys and girls (and boys that wanna be girls)! Today is WEDNESDAY! We hope you are having a SUPER week so far.

For those of you here in Atlanta, Stevie Nicks and Chris Isaak will be performing at Chastain Park on Monday, June 4th. Tickets are NOW on sale! "Kev" WILL be at the show, of course, but hasn't "secured" tickets just yet... (He's close though.)

As a "gay" blogger, I have been remiss in sharing my thoughts on a couple of "gay" items recently in the news, that I suppose I should have a thought or two on...

First, personal finance guru, Suze (pronounced "Susie" - can't she just spell it that way...) Orman is GAY! Who cares, right? I am bored with all of these coming out stories. I do, however, endorse her program, books and tapes. If you need a little guidance managing your personal finances, she is GREAT. She gives GREAT advice like, "Don't give your money away, you worked super hard for it!" "Don't lend money to "Kev." You'll never see it again," "Don't spit into the wind," "Don't pull the mask off that ol' lone ranger," "Don't mess around with Jim," and so on. (Okay, my head hurts and I can't think of anything "witty," alright? You people are tough to please!) Anyway, I have listened to her tapes and have read two of her books, and the 'bo makes a LOT of sense. CONGRATULATIONS SUSIE, on your coming out! (I am going to take the liberty of spelling her name the way I want, because "Suze" isn't "Susie" to me.)


Second, right-wing devil in the flesh, Ann Coulter, referenced John Edwards as a "faggot" this past week. I can only hope she is right because I LOVE him! Her rant actually helped the Edwards campaign raise an additional $100,000! I, of course, think this woman is hideous and her words are only used to create publicity for herself. I once pulled my back out helping a neighbor move boxes filled with Ann Coulter books, so I hate her for that reason too (as well as that neighbor).

The BIG news across the pond is that Prince William will soon announce his engagement to his GF, Kate. (I don't know Kate's last name or any of the details, but that's what we heard...) We'll keep you posted, or you will probably see it on Entertainment Tonight, if you watch that show.

"Kev" has been asked to contribute to another blog! Isn't that SOOO PER? I have no idea WHAT I will write about, because frankly, I'm tired, but I will give it my best shot and will let you know how that goes...

Today is Tammy Faye Bakker's 65th birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS! (She's cute, isn't she?)


Ernest Gallo (of Ernest & Julio Gallo Wine) died at the age of 97 yesterday, at his home in Modesto, California. YES, "Kev" has also met Ernest (seriously) and spent a lot of time at the Gallo compound in Modesto... In his, "Kev's," previous "life," Gallo Wine was a customer of "Kev's" and I have fond memories of my time on the campus in Modesto. (Ask me to tell you ALL about it...) Ernest lived near the campus, and even in his 90's, still came to work. He was flown in each day by helicopter. I happened to be in the lobby one afternoon when Ernest arrived and was introduced to him. This is also a perfect time to tell you that both "Kev" and "Princess" met Bartyles & James (the wine cooler guys). Those two, however, were paid spokespeople and their names weren't even really Bartyles & James. It was around that same time that "Kev" also met "Andre the Giant" (he's dead now). "Kev" also met the then Govenor of Illinois, Jim Thompson! (Gosh, who HASN'T "Kev" met?) Anyway, to Ernest, rest in peace.

That's all I got today everybody! As always, THANK YOU for wasting your time here with us. We appreciate each and every last one of you!

We will be back tomorrow and hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!

Please enjoy the picture below of my "husband," Reichen, taken on our honeymoon in Fiji!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, GaySusieSuze would be very proud of my daughter. Let me brag for a moment. She was invited to a big shindig 13th birthday party for a friend. It's a hotel sleepover and boys are invited -though they're only staying til 10pm. Anyway, our girl was given permission to go to the party, but not the sleep over portion. The birthday girl is rather, um, fast. She idolizes Paris Hilton, has long blond hair, weirdly long nails for such a young girl, and has a strange kewpie doll face. We're not fans of this girl, but we're trying to pick our battles and not totally ban the friend - but we watch her like a hawk. Anyway, our daughter was asked to babysit for a group of kids on the same night. She did the math and decided that the party wasn't worth missing out on $72. How's that for keeping your priorities straight (or gay, I'm not biased, you know!)?

And just so you know, she's watching four children for 4 1/2 hours at $4 per kid per hour. Just thought you'd like to know the going rate around here.

Our boy is doing great, too, but no such dilemmas in his life just yet!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Yes, Susie would be proud! I had to actually get the calculator out...That math problem was way too hard for me! Can I go to the party in her place? You know, represent on her behalf? I, too, LOVE Paris Hilton and (grown) boys! Sounds like I would get along with that l'il 'ho. I was just telling someone tonight how much I "love" your children and what a WONDERFUL mom you are (after I told them that you swear at the neighbor kids and mediation is in the works to allow one little girl back in! LOL!) I l-u-v, love you.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

P.S. HOW WAS JIM GAFFIGAN? He's on the tele right now! I think you should write about it, along with meeting PP!

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gaffigan was a hoot - Scott and I can hardly remember a thing he said because we laughed without pause for the first half hour. The rest of the show was just as funny. And believe it or not, he did it all without swearing. Unlike me. Actually, I think he said damn or ass a couple of times. But still.....

11:20 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hi SAR!
That IS a competitive wage you pay! Yes, Ann Coulter is simply ghastly - what a hack! Um, YES, I too have heard that Jim Thompson is gay... I "served" him (you know, when I was a waiter) and that's when I was young, thin, had hair and was a still a bit naive. I can't WAIT to see you in Atlanta soon!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter