Sunday, March 11, 2007

Get Outta Here & Enjoy Your Day!


Top o' the mornin' to ya!

Did you remember to spring your clock ahead? It is now officially "Daylight Ricky Time!" (I love that, don't you? I made that up!) If not, stop reading this and go change your clocks, you lazy, good for nothin', non-clock changin'... (I am just joshin'.) But hurry. You've lost one hour of your life! (Unless you are reading this in Arizona. Those lucky bastards don't change their clocks thus forfeiting celebrating "Daylight Ricky Time.")

"Kev" is coming to you LIVE from beautiful downtown Charlotte, North Carolina. It's so beautiful that I am here, wasting my time with YOU!

Actually, it is beautiful here and I gotta go soon, but we just wanted to remind everyone to watch "The Amazing Race All-Stars" and "Desperate Housewives" tonight. "Kev" won't be able to catch either show, so I would like a complete recap, with pictures, from all of you tomorrow!

You know we are VERY concerned about the environment and global warming here at the "Corner..." Click HERE to read the latest as reported by CNN, which is, of course, "Kev's" favorite cable network news station (these people tell the truth, dag nab it).

Finally, we wanted to give you (i.e., brag about) a "Kev's Concert Update!" We did secure tickets to see Stevie Nicks and Chris Isaak here in Atlanta! "Kev" is CLOSE to securing second row tickets for "The Killers" AND we WILL be getting Ricky Martin tickets, good ones (if I have to donate a lung, I'll do it)! This is all very "super exciting" for "Kev" because these are all of his "favorite" artists! We will, of course, brag about, I mean, write about, each show and share pictures! (By the way, I am sorry, but the 16-year-old girl I befriended at the Pink/Justin Timberlake concert never did send me copies of her pictures.)

That's it for today.

Now get outta here and go enjoy your day!

"Kev" will be back home on Tuesday!

Oh, about the picture... These are the friends I am staying with in Charlotte. Nice. Oh, alright, I don't know these guys... A fella can dream though, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter