Friday, March 09, 2007

Friday's HOT Guy...


HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

Today marks our 180th post here at the "Corner" and we are reaching 5,000 visits (HOOT and HOLLA)!

Did everyone watch American Idol last night? I have to say, again, I LOVE Carrie Underwood. She's pretty. A consummate entertainer, I would say. You know what I never got about the show though? When someone is kicked, excuse me, "voted," off, they ask them to sing. "Sorry (insert loser's name), you gotta get your ass outta here, but, uh, before you leave, could you sing that horrific song no one liked one more time?"

Lance Bass has been asked to pen his memoirs, a candid autobiography about his life in the spotlight. "Out of Sync" will hit bookshelves, well, when Lance is done writing it. We will, of course, keep you posted AND if Lance visits Atlanta, we will have him sign a copy of the book just to YOU, as his ex-BF, Reichen did (see January 2007 archives).

Okay, there is more entertainment news to "report," (Eddie Van Halen went to rehab, David Beckham is on the mend, Johnny Depp's daughter is very ill, etc., etc.) but I am scraping it all so we can get right to this week's "HOT Guy..."

Today's "HOT Guy" is actor Seann William Scott. I like this guy. He reminds me of Christian Slater. Seann William was born in Cottage Grove, Minnesota on October 3, 1976. He is best known for his role as "Steve Stifler" in the "American Pie" trilogy. If you want to learn more about him, GOOGLE him, bitch!

We hope you have a FANTASTIC Friday!

"Kev" will be back on Saturday!

Until then, enjoy these pictures of Seann William and click HERE to hear one of "Kev's" favorite songs (he has a LOT of "favorite" songs..). You know how a song can take you back to a certain time and place in your life, or remind you of a "special" person? This song is all of that to me...




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me Likey!!!! Thanks for sharing that one. I absolutely love him. He definitely qualifies for HOT GUY on the corner. Have a great Friday! P.

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks Sean is hot.

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kev, maybe you're right. I don't know what that tattoo is in the first picture. I thought it was a heart. Is it a broken heart? Hmmmm.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey everyone! Glad you approve of Seann William! Did anyone catch his MTV "Cribs" episode? I like him because he is normal - not affected or pretentious. You know, I can't tell WHAT the tattoo is - I thought it was a lobster claw.
BYE!

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter