Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday's HOT Guy...


Welcome to a new week! It's MONDAY once again...

If you have stopped in over the past few days, you know that we were experiencing "technical difficulties." It was HORRIBLE. A real technological nightmare. On his own, however, "Kev" discovered the root of the problem and was able to correct it. We are HAPPY to report that all is well once again here at the "Corner."

Due to our "technical difficulties," we were not able to feature a "Friday's HOT Guy" last week.

Because we were so disappointed about that, we are bringing you a very special "Monday's HOT Guy."


Today's "HOT Guy" is one of "Kev's" FAVORITES. This man has the life "Kev" was supposed to have. He is the great-great-great grandson of railroad magnet, Cornelius Vanderbilt, and the son of heiress Gloria Vanderbilt, today's "HOT Guy" is CNN's Emmy Award winning reporter, and writer, Anderson Cooper!

Anderson, or "Sexy Andy," as I call him, was born on June 3, 1967 (just one month after "Kev"). His academic and professional resumes are impressive. (Basically, way too much for me to write about here, since I am NOT an Emmy Award winning journalist.) If you visit CNN's world headquarters here in Atlanta, you will see many pictures of Anderson on various reporting assignments throughout the world.

We hope you enjoy these pictures of Anderson. You can catch Anderson on CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360." You can also catch him currently on "Live With Regis & Kelly," where Anderson is filling in for Regis who is on the mend.


"Kev's Corner" friend "Sar" stopped in Atlanta and we all want to say (again, just me and my mood swings) that it was GREAT to see you "Sar." (She NEVER ages!)

We also want to send warm wishes to our FAVORITE school teacher, Mrs. S., who is having surgery this week. We wish you a speedy recovery!

To the rest of you, have a GREAT week!

"Kev" will be back tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for today's post. As you know Kev, me likes me Anderson. If you've not read "Dispatches from the Edge" by Hot Andy, pick it up on your next flight. Great read. Hope everyone has a great Monday. P

10:42 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

I actually DIDN'T know you were an Andy fan! I haven't read "Dispatches from the Edge" yet, but have added it to my list of "must reads." Hope you are having a good week. ;-)

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He was born the same day as me, just 6 years earlier. I had no idea...

What a fountain of knowledge you are!

-Carrie

8:58 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

We are going to take note of that! A lot of GREAT people born on June 3rd! A friend from my past, whose picture appears here in the archives, was also born on June 3rd! It is so good to hear from you, BTW. How are you feeling? I LOVED the pics you shared. I hope you got my comments!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter