Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday's HOT Guy...


Good day bitches!

How are YOU? I am fine.

We searched high and low for a new "HOT Guy" to bring you this week, but since everyday here is a "HOT Guy" day, we're running out of guys to feature. (Again, SEND YOUR NOMINATIONS!) When we started this blog, we simply intended to exploit someone each Friday only. Now that we feature a "HOT Guy" every time one comes along, we may re-think the "Friday HOT Guy" segment...

Anyway, today's "HOT Guy" is, of course, Brad Pitt. Like David Beckham, I never get tired of seeing Brad, and hope you don't either. Brad was my number one "favorite" for many years until David Beckham came along (the British accent gave Becks the edge). While I own EVERY Brad Pitt movie on DVD, "Kalifornia" and "Meet Joe Black" remain my favorites. (I also had the Brad Pitt Playgirl issue - a collector's item - until my home was robbed. The bastards took that too...)


If you haven't seen these pictures of Brad, we hope you enjoy them.

I also wanted to share a song that is, again, one of my favorites. The song is called "Circle Dance" by Bonnie Raitt, however, Stevie Nicks performed this during her 2005 "Gold Dust" tour. (Stevie's version is WAY better.) The song makes me cry (on the inside) although it doesn't remind me of anyone or anything - just a pretty and sad song (or a pretty sad song). The quality of this YouTube video is lacking, but it's the only version of this song available. We suggest you minimize the screen and simply listen (or turn your screen on its' side).



If you missed Stevie this morning on "The Today Show," click SHOW ME STEVIE. (I called in "late" just to see it this morning...)

Well kids, "Kev" has a "DATE" tonight, so he has to run! (Yes, that's true!)

Enjoy Brad. Enjoy the song. Enjoy your weekend AND THANKS for stopping in! We appreciate you. Our goal next week (not today) is to "up" the quality of our posts because even we know they are lacking lately. We are ALWAYS looking for "contributors," so let us know if you would like to write for the "Corner!"

Many kisses!

"Kev"




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter