Monday, April 02, 2007

Cry Off Camera


What's up you bad ass? Yes, I am cracking up here! I love being ALMOST 40 and talking (writing) "street" or "ghetto." It's fun. I recommend it. Try it at home or at the office (wherever you are right now). Just shout, "Yo, bitch! That's one fine bodonkadonk" (to whomever is nearest you UNLESS you are a school teacher - that shit will get you in a whole mess of trouble).

It's late on Monday (almost Tuesday) but we didn't want the day to end without saying "HEY!" to all of you (who probably won't read this until tomorrow).

The most DISTURBING news was reported by CNN today (no, Ricky Martin hasn't canceled his upcoming "Black & White" tour, although that, too, would be devastating...). CNN reported that a "mother" (term used loosely) was arrested in Michigan for prostituting her 7-year-old daughter. I don't even know what to say about this. Simply sad and disgusting.

Is anyone besides me watching "The Amazing Race All-Stars?" I love the show. I actually think I would be good at it because, believe it or not, I am quite competitive and hate to lose. I must be first in line. I must be in the front row. I must get what I want (and usually do) although I am always lost and very bad with directions. I think "winners" possess a certain drive and attitude (no matter what the competition is). The challenges do not seem hard to me. Anyhoo, the gays (Bill and Bob? I can't remember their names) were sent packing last night. They cried, which just bothered me. Cry off camera.

Speaking of competing, bragging and boasting, "Kev" is in fact going to see "The Killers" here in Atlanta from the SECOND ROW. He is going to the show with a HOT straight guy whom he can't write about here. (Some things should be sacred, right?)

Well everyone, it's late and "Kev" has got to get to bed.

Please enjoy some more pictures of the Carlson twins...

We hope you have a GREAT Tuesday!

Hugs and kisses -

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter