Sunday, April 01, 2007

Time To Workout (Or Go Back To Bed)


It's SUNDAY, April 1st! Time to get up and workout, like this gal (or just go back to bed)...

For those of you following the NCAA, well, we know nothing about the NCAA (except that it's basketball, right?) Anyway, GO TEAM! (Whichever one YOU want to win!)

"Kev" has had a GREAT weekend. The side effect of that, however, is that he now needs to rest/recuperate for the BUSY week ahead.

So... please check out the following sites for all you will need to know today - CNN, PEOPLE, NICKS FIX and POPULAR MECHANICS. (That's well-rounded, right?)

Finally, here are some random pictures collected this week that we thought we would share... (Thanks to "Princess" for the photo above and to "Land Lady" for the photos below. We like to give credit where credit is due.)

Have a GREAT Sunday everyone!



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Land Lady's pix better. My wild-eyed "person" is waaay too masculine!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

And she doesn't look at all like she is on any kind of drug (human growth hormone, pain killer, upper/downer, etc..), does she? She does, however, look like she may have a knife in her spine.
Love ya!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

P.S. I like "Land Ladies" pics too, BUT I already had all 3 of these... I have spend A LOT of time scouring the internet, trust me, but I wanted to give him "props" for his effort.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

sorry for the typos above... I am tired..

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A knife in her back...hysterical!

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Princess -
Loved your photo contribution. The guys are a dime a dozen. Your picture, as "Kev" says, is spot on. (He told me to say that.) He speaks VOLUMES of you and I hope to meet you next time you are in Atlanta.
The Land Lord.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter