Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Unusual You


Hey EVERYONE (bitches)!

I swiped the picture above from my friend Carrie's blog. Here are Carrie's daughters, Amanda and Eva, in their matching Christmas PJ's. Aren't they the CUTEST? (I love them.) The picture made me smile (even WAY more than yesterday's Santa).

Okay, if you were expecting a long post, well, I am sorry to disappoint again. ("Kev" has writer's block.)

Here is "Unusual You" from Britney Spears' latest CD, "Circus," which I think is her best. THIS song reminds me of a certain someone (no, not you) BUT I am sure you are "unusual" too!



Hugs and love to you (all of you) -

"Kev"

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay family said...

Ha!! I clicked on your blog, and as soon as the picture popped up, I thought,"What the heck? This is MY blog!!!"

;)

I have to tell you, when I looked at your blog yesterday, Amanda was next to me and she said,"That man isn't wearing any PANTS!!!"

So, your blog made me smile too.

Merry Christmas, my friend. Miss you tons!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Lindsay family said...

Oh, and here's a P.S. relating to your blog video for the day, Britney Spears...

I had the radio on the other day and was only half listening. Suddenly Amanda came up to me and said,"Mama, what's a womanizer?"

How do you explain that to a 3 year old?

7:12 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

LOL. So how did you explain that to her?

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter