Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Friday, I'm In Love


Greetings (bitches)!

Okay, "we" are taking a break from the "Corner" for a few days. Just too busy to keep up (you understand, you're busy too).

Before we leave for a few days, I wanted to share the picture above, which was taken exactly two months ago today. If you click on it, you can zoom in for better viewing of Big Ben (which is actually the bell inside the tower NOT the clock face you see). I love London and in some ways feel like it is a second home (oh, alright, a second home you don't own/never go to - I've been there 3 times and I am exaggerating, but I can find H&M, the theatres and Starbucks without incident).

I also heard this old song by "The Cure" in a movie today and it is playing in my head... So enjoy this song (playing in my head).

Until next week, be good bitches -

Kevin

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know if i'm capable of being a good bitch, but i'll work on it. bad bitch is the best i've done so far...

have a great weekend!! xxxooo

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter