Monday, November 17, 2008

Every Day


Happy Monday EVERYONE!

I have NOTHING to share today except this picture of Stevie Nicks, taken around 1987. I really liked her "look" during this era. Although I had "loved" her since a really young age, my "fascination" for her ignited in 1987 (probably because this was the first year Fleetwood Mac began touring again after a long break). You may know that Fleetwood Mac WILL be touring in January. I hope you will all attend a show.

Anyhoo, have a GR-EAT Tuesday.

Much love -

"Kev"

Here's a song I "love" (and have posted here several times before). It's a "love" song of sorts (that's all I will tell you about this).

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay family said...

I noticed that Stevie Nicks is going to be performing on Soundstage over the next few weeks, but those are probably old shows, huh?

Do you have any plans to attend any of the shows on her new tour?

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter