Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our Friend Jean


Hello EVERYONE!

Just a short post to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY (mate) to "our" friend JEAN! Today is a milestone birthday for Jean - she turned 40! Jean lives in London, one of the "coolest" cities EVER and she also named this blog. I don't get to see her often enough but she is someone I remember with fondness. She has a wicked sense of humor and I still laugh at some things I remember her saying more than 20 years ago. Please help me in wishing Jean a happy 40th birthday!

That's IT! "Kev" will be out of town now (on business), so be good/take care! "We" will be back on Friday when we will ask for your help in celebrating another someone super special (whom I love tons).

Bye!

XOXO -

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter