Friday, November 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOANN! (I love you!)


Wuz up EVERYONE (bitches)?

Today is Friday! YAY!

"We" told you earlier this week that "we" would be celebrating two special people this week... TODAY "we" are celebrating the birthday of "our" dear friend (the dearest, really) whom "we" call "Princess." It's true, "Princess" was born back on this day in 1968, making TODAY her 40th birthday. I spoke with "Princess" this morning and she asked where her homage was (it's not like I haven't known about this date for some time), so here it is!

"Princess," you should know, was never really fond of being called "Princess." Now that she has reached this milestone, I am going to suggest, "The Queen." (What do you think?) For those of you who don't know her, well, she is a queen. Regal, elegant, beautiful, smart, fun, quick, knows what she believes and never wavers. (She really should be running a corporation or a country - it is a real shame she doesn't have a reality show, something I think America would enjoy.) We have been friends for a long, long time (since middle school) and I have immense love and respect for her. It's rare to have someone in your life who never, ever disappoints you and only brings you happiness. She is that person to me. I am grateful.

So, you dirty bastards (I know who reads this), please raise whatever you are drinking (you big drunk) and help me wish JoAnn, "The Queen," a very happy 40th birthday!

That's IT for today!

Hugs and love -

"Kev"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No comments from your loyal readers, eh? That's okay. I am 40. I have feelings of steel. I am resilient. I am The Queen. Loves it!

Thanks for the homage, Kev! You do me proud. We are looking forward to your visit here. Dress warmly. You haven't enough body fat, darling, to keep you warm here in the North.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hi Darlin'! You have been in my thoughts/on my mind ALL DAY! I have no doubt you are feeling the love tonight, as you should be. I am looking forward to seeing you, the hubby, kiddies, and parents in two weeks. We will continue the celebration! (So it's cold there? Shit.)
Hugs!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Josefina said...

Sweet! Always wanted to visit Atlanta..

9:48 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

Jojo!
THANKS for reading the blog! I hope you get to visit Atlanta one day - it's a nice city. Enjoy your weekend.
Kevin

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter