Thursday, November 20, 2008

Another GREAT DAY TO BE GAY!


Hello EVERYONE!

How are YOU? Really, "we" want to know! Although I asked someone this last night at Starbucks and 15 minutes later was wishing I hadn't - I had things to do. When someone asks how you are, they don't really want to know. Trust me. Simply be polite and lie (and do it briefly). Anyhoo, I'm GREAT! Thanks for asking. (See, it's THAT easy.)

For those of you who have read this blog for some time, you know that there are days "we" proclaim as "A GREAT DAY TO BE GAY!" (You have to shout it.) These are occasions we celebrate with exuberance and jubilation (that would probably not mean much to our straight male counterparts, and are really just very silly). No, Prop 8 wasn't repealed (that would be nice, right)? No, Ricky Martin hasn't returned my calls. No, my hair didn't grow back (on my head any way - the chest hair continues to come back despite the waxing) BUT, "Kev" (lame third person reference to myself) is THRILLED that he acquired a 14th row seat to see.... MADONNA! While I (switch to first person/tense) was aware that Madonna would be performing in the A-T-L, I was going to fore go her show (you know, because of the economic depression we are in/approaching and the fact that I am "shoring up" my own spending) BUT a friend called last night with an extra ticket and, well, I was all over it. You may be surprised to know that I have NEVER seen Madonna live. Just never made her a priority. Now that we (both Madonna and I) are getting older, I really wanted to catch her show. So there's the big news. (I hope she starts on time... Sister-girlfriend is notorious, from what I hear, for running late.)

Okay, it's late and I have to go to bed. Make it a GR-EAT Thursday, would ya?

OH! Come back on Friday... "We" are going to be "featuring" someone super fun.

Hugs -

"Kev"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

will see you there, but not in the 14th row..... my budget still demands so. hopefully, by monday i will still have job. either way, i'll be spending thanksgiving drinking and eating all worries away in St. Thomas. i'll bring back pictures for the blog. let's say i'm a happy gay for both.

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter