Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cold & Cranky


Mornin' bitches! It's Wednesday! You know what that means, right? Two days until Friday. (Were you expecting something more insightful than that? I was too. Sorry to disappoint.)

"Kev's" cold, "Kev's" cranky (and my tummy is a little rumbly).

Did EVERYONE catch "DWTS" last night? (That's "Dancing With The Stars.") Little Cody Linley was sent home. That was sad. He had spirit didn't he? "We," are of course, now pulling for Lance Bass. He can dance.

I couldn't think of two better men to grace the cover of GQ than Barack Obama and Leo DiCaprio. (Or me and Neil Patrick Harris.)

Okay, I gotta go to work now, so you surf the web on your own. (You have about 10 minutes though until you should be doing something meaningful - I mean it. 10 minutes.)

Stop in tomorrow.

Hugs and love -

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter