Sunday, April 29, 2007

Puppies!


It's SUNDAY! Time to get a move on (or get your groove on).

A friend said recently that the "Corner" looks like it's becoming a "sex site." Really? Is that what everyone thinks? For that reason, today we are featuring puppies! Like "HOT Guys," we all like puppies, right? So cute. Tomorrow we will feature TREES! (Just kidding.)

Here's a quick recap of stories you may have heard about this week...


Hugh Grant was arrested in London this week after throwing baked beans at (and kicking) a stalk-a-razzi who told him to "smile" for a picture. Apparently, Hugh went nuts.


Rosie quit "The View." I never liked her (or "The View") so I file this under "who cares." Being home sick, watching "The View," is incentive to get better quick. I had the misfortune of catching the show where Rosie was hanging upside down. Not pretty.


Britney was pulled over for speeding on Friday but was released with a warning. She is also planning to pen a "tell-all" of her life and is currently shopping for a publisher. Again, filed under "who cares."


A fan rushed the field at a soccer game (in Spain, I think) to give David Beckham his shirt. The fan was so excited, he also tried to give David his pants before security whisked him from the field. David bleached his hair blond(er) and the Beckhams have found their new L.A. home.


"Idol Gives Back" raised over 60 million dollars for causes in America and Africa. I intended to write JUST about Wednesday night's show (it was "moving," wasn't it) but have just been too busy. Anyway, I hope everyone got a chance to see the show (not for the performances, but for yet another glimpse of how others less fortunate live). It was like "Extreme Home Makeover" on crack. (Chris Richardson remains my "Idol" hopeful.)

Sanjaya insists he is NOT gay. Okay girlfriend, whatever.

That's it. I am outta here!

Here are some more pictures of puppies!




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those "puppies" changed near the bottom of today's post!

Anyway, who in the heck is having a birthday in May? Oh, right! My mom. And my dad. I also have a niece, nephew, cousin, and sister-in-law with birthdays in May. Hmmmm. Who else? Oh, well. I'm sure I'll think of it later.

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure that is not Kev trying to molest David B. ?

7:34 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

LOL. That guy was so lucky! I would gladly get arrested for a chance encounter with Becks! The only thing is, I would keep my shirt on and pull his off.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter