Thursday, March 20, 2008

Namaste Bitches


People can take everything away from you,
But they can never take away your truth - (or your Rusty Joiner pictures)
But the question is...
Can you handle mine?


-Britney Spears, "My Prerogative."

WELCOME BACK! What? It's what I'm listening to. (Don't judge.)

You know, yesterday's picture of downtown Atlanta left me with a feeling I didn't like. The storm looked like something movies are made of, didn't it? So, today we are forgetting all about scary tornados and "we" are sharing photos that make "us" (and you too, I would bet) feel good.

You have seen these pictures here before, but they bring me to a "happy" place... (Coincidentally, this is a pretty fair representation of my stream of consciousness on any given day.)





















That's IT for today.

Namaste bitches!

"Kev"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your stream of consciousness, you have a beautiful mind, Kev! It totally cracked me up. I only imagine that our dog's mind flickers similarly (people, squirrels, treats, car, bird, people, walk, squirrels, people).

10:04 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

My Favorite "Far Side" remains, What Cats Hear.. Have you seen that one? "Blah blah, fluffy, etc."
Kisses!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter