Saturday, March 08, 2008

Give Me Back My Man (Victoria Beckham)


It's... SATURDAY! WELCOME BACK! It's a brisk day here in A-Town. It actually snowed here this morning, can you believe it?

"Kev" is SUPER excited that he will be seeing Stevie Nicks again in just 5 short weeks! (YAY for me!)

Okay, "we" are really running out of creative/fun things to write here lately (have you noticed)? Should we "shut it down?" Send "us" your thoughts.

I have to say... I do feel sorry for the people who have happened upon the site for a serious medical condition called "blephoritis." You may recall that I mentioned my bout with blephoritis a little more than a year ago. Blephoritis is a condition of the eye (or more precisely, the eyelid) in which the eyelid becomes red/swollen because the tiny little glands in the lid are plugged/clogged and oils get trapped with no where to go. Anyhoo, more and more people are finding this site, searching for a cure/information, etc... regarding this condition. To those of you, I'm sorry. I'm just a homo with internet access trying to kill some time. "We" do not employ a physician here at the "Corner," so try WebMD or a more credible site. What I will tell you, however, is that if you suffer from blephoritis, as I do, it is important to keep your eyelids clean. Wash your eyelids with warm water and baby shampoo. If you wear contacts, change them often (don't wear them longer than they are intended). Finally, if you like this site, even though it's not what you were looking for, save us as a favorite (and let us know your progress).

What else? "Kev" spent a good part of the morning watching old Britney Spears videos. She really was "HOT" I think.

Okay, "we" are going to say goodbye for now. "We" hope YOU have a great Saturday night!

Love and hugs -

"Kev"

Here is my song to Victoria Beckham...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just been diagnosed with blephoritis. I had to wear my shades to my grandmother's wake at night.

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter