Monday, March 03, 2008

Get Together


Hey! You're back!

I have absolutely not a thing to write about today, so I thought I would share some pictures with you. Andy Roddick is the bomb, isn't he?

I also like these Polaroid pictures of Stevie Nicks. They were taken by a super famous photog (whom I've never heard of) back in the day. They are for sale on eBay. You won't need to buy them now since they are here at the Corner for you to enjoy.



If you live here in Atlanta, then you might know that the Chastain summer concert series is upon us. One notable performer is Donna Summer. I have to say, I have never seen Donna in person but she is an inspiration to me. Perhaps I will catch her show?

This picture is from People.com. These girls still freak me out. Creepy.


Lastly, here is a pic I swiped from another blogger. It's Madonna.


Have a GR-EAT Tuesday everyone!

Please enjoy "Get Together" by Madonna!



Kisses & Hugs -

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter