Sunday, February 10, 2008

Rooms On Fire


What's UP everyone? It's SUNDAY! It's a beautiful day here in the A-T-L and I hope it is beautiful wherever you are.

Please enjoy these videos of a song we have shared here before (I can't help it...). I really liked Stevie's outfit/look during this time (late '90's). Does anyone notice anything different about Stevie in the first video? I will just tell you - she later had them removed...

The second video is a remix (I always enjoy remixes).

I never ever get tired of this song (and would like to dedicate it to David Beckham). By the way, since David has appeared in these "adverts" (that's what the Brit's call ads, advertisements, etc...), sales of these underwear have gone through the roof.





And since I am posting videos you may not watch anyway, please enjoy (or don't enjoy - your choice) THIS extended remix of "Little Lies," another "favorite." Stevie's background vocals make the song if you ask me.




TODAY is George Stephanopoulos's 47th birthday. George, as you know, is currently a pundit for ABC but served as Bill Clinton's campaign advisor. George grew up in Cleveland, Ohio (and I thought I would mention that since another "HOTTIE" (our friend June) came from Cleveland as well). Anyhoo - Happy Birthday George!

(No one else important/HOT was born on this day, unless, of course it happens to be YOUR "special" day.)

That is IT for today (I have other things to do you know.)

L-U-V,

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter