Wednesday, January 30, 2008

That's What She Said


Stunning, isn't he?

How are YOU? Welcome back (don't get too comfortable - we're not staying long).

Well, the hottest Democratic candidate dropped out of the race today. That's right, John Edwards is no longer running for the presidency. I really wanted him to win (which is odd, since I plan on voting for Hillary next week).

Has everyone heard the expression, "that's what she said?" I think straight guys say this to one another as a form of bravado. The expression has been further popularized by NBC's hit, "The Office." Watch THIS video....



Anyhoo, I LOVE this show, and I love this expression, don't you? Cracks me up every time. It's just silly. Gay people don't usually use this expression (unless they are referring to another effeminate man and add the word, "gurl," as in "gurl, that's what she said, gurl!" (Use "gurl" twice for emphasis.) (I don't know why I am writing about this, but it IS what is on my mind tonight (that's what she said)). Try using this in your place of work - it's winning.

Okay, it's time for "Wife Swap" (that show is bananas, b-a-n-a-n-a-s, isn't it?)

Until next time (that's what she said),

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter