Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's Late


Welcome BACK y'all!

It is Wednesday, the 23rd of January. What's up? How are YOU?

While "we" shouldn't complain, "we" are tired of this winter weather. It's cold here folks!

As "we" discussed yesterday, Heath Ledger passed away. This is, of course, sad and still all over the news. The strangest thing being reported is that the person who discovered Heath's body (the massage therapist) called Mary Kate Olsen twice before calling 911. I don't understand this. What was Mary Kate supposed to do? What are YOUR thoughts? (Let's get some dialogue going here, shall we?)

Princess Caroline of Monaco turned 51 today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY bitch! (LOL - when am I going to grow up? She probably doesn't even read this.)

Okay - it's late, I'm tired (can you tell). I hope you all have a GR-EAT Thursday.

Love, hugs and David Beckham kisses (no, I don't know what that means) -

"Kev"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary Kate might know some voodoo that could have pulled Heath from death's grip.

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I offended a woman during my morning workout today when I said that I don't like Oprah. I further offended her when I said I don't like shopping at Kohl's. Do you have Kohl's in Atlanta? It's a "department" store. But it's overstuffed and full of crappy merchandise. Most people L-O-V-E it, but I cannot stand the place.

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, it's a balmy 6 degrees here right now. And that's our afternoon temperature. Keep that in mind when you're complaining about Atlanta's awful winter, mister!

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! i know that if i walked into a room and found a potentially dead movie star, mary kate is the first person i'd call. i mean, she looks potentially dead, so maybe she'd know what to do? accessorize the star, put some smokey eye make-up on him, and rouse him for some clubbing perhaps?

seriously, i actually gasped when i read heath had died. quite tragic. the photo of his coffin leaving the funeral home for a private viewing for his family saddened me...how devastated they must be. i didn't "follow" his career or anything, but it's just so WRONG when someone young with such promise comes to an untimely end...dontcha think?

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter