Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's THURSDAY!


HELLO! You're BACK! It's THURSDAY!

What's up everybody? Just a quick post to say, "What's up everybody?" (Which we already said.)

What's going on in Hollywood today? Does anyone know? (I don't.) I have to say, I don't mention Clay Aiken much in this blog, well, because I simply don't like him (or his voice or the fact that he won't come out of the closet, not to mention the fact that he is, well, very unappealing and not nice to look at). You may have heard that Gaiken is starring in "Spamalot," Monty Python's musical, in New York. It's really a shame because that is such a great show. I hope you all get the chance to say "no thanks" or "I'll pass this time" on the Gaiken. (And for any of our "friends" from the Clay Aiken Fraud Squad (which I believe is now available by invite only), we say "HEY!" and "WE miss YOU!" "We" hope you are continuing your great work debunking the mystery that is Clay Aiken. (Someone has to do it.)

Okay, that's really all that was on my mind, which is, well, sad. "We" hear Kiefer Sutherland is being released from an L.A. County jail this Monday. "We" say, "GOOD FOR YOU!" (Kiefer is too cute to keep incarcerated. Share him with the world.)

What else? What else? Are you following the primaries? That Huckabee is a real nut, isn't he? His look alone is enough for me to tune him out. He looks like a dummy. We've had enough of that. The "Corner," as you know, is officially endorsing Hillary Clinton. Or John Edwards. Perhaps Barack Obama. "We" don't know... Most likely Hillary. Or John Edwards. Hillary for sure but possibly Obama. ("Kev" IS volunteering for Hillary's campaign... "He" will be calling YOU soon.)

Well, it's time for "The Office" and I love that show so I am going to bid you adieu.

Have a GR-EAT Friday everyone!

Love and hugs -

"Kev"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whew! he is a hottie. who that be? Mr. P

1:41 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

You know, I don't know? I "swiped" this from "London Calling Luv." (I know you go there...) See you Sunday! ; )

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter