Wednesday, December 26, 2007

On Break


WUT UP!?; Welcome BACK!

How is EVERYONE? "We" hope you enjoyed the holiday, you know, Christmas.

"Kev" is back from Chicago and had a fantabulous time. (It was a really nice, much needed "break" from the office.) THANKS to "Princess" for hosting/entertaining me. It was a lot of fun, as always.

Okay, the purpose of this post is to "announce" that "we" (always, still me) are taking a break from the "Corner." Truth be told, at the moment, I have nothing to talk (write) about and it isn't fun for me, or you, when I can't think of things to share. Also, I will be traveling again for 10 days. SO, "we" are going to take an extended break for now but "we" will come back at some point in January ("we" always do, right?).

Until "then" (whenever that is), "much love" (everyone knows that's a Stevie Nicks reference, right?).

Be safe on New Year's. "We" will be back in '08!

"Kev"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR KEV. HERE'S TO A GREAT 08. p

10:38 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

Thanks P! "We" (me) WILL be back later in the month (after I am back from SF.) Take care and I hope you have a great New Year(s)!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter