Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dreams Unwind


Alright, welcome BACK! C'mon in. Take your shoes off, no snacks on the sofa and don't touch anything. Aw heck, YOU can have snacks on the sofa ("we" don't care).

First, "we" would like to wish one of our BEST friends a super happy birthday. "Our" friend David, who is also the best ex-BF in the world (cuz he still talks to me) is celebrating his "special day" today... Happy birthday. "We" love you.

Yesterday "we" told you to stop back in today because "we" have a "special treat" for you...

If you can believe it, "Kev" is NOT Stevie Nicks's #1 fan. Despite the life-long obsession, 45 concerts, autographed photos (and photos with Stevie herself), concert tee's, concert programs, a Stevie cigarette lighter (no, I don't smoke), a strand of Stevie's hair and even a restraining order, "Kev" does not rank at #1. "We" (for those of you new people - "we" just means me. I like to write in the third person because I'm gay and it's fun.) Anyway, "we" (again) would like to introduce you to the enchanting gold dust woman herself, Stevie's #1 fan, ALICIA! Alicia and I actually met at either a Stevie Nicks or Fleetwood Mac concert several years back (it's like a club - you all get to know one another) BUT here's the funny part... Princess's husband works with a man whose wife is a "huge Stevie Nicks fan." When Princess told me this, we figured I may have met her. Low and behold, that fan is Alicia! (It's a small world, isn't it?) Anyhoo, Alicia has far surpassed me as a fan. She has been to many more concerts and has met Stevie many more times than I, and she is always so gracious about it. Not me. I brag every chance I can and whilst at the show, make sure those around me know that I know more than they do about Stevie (unless I am talking to Alicia). As you see below, Alicia has quite a shrine. I love it. (I did have one - ask David when you tell him HAPPY BIRTHDAY!) SO, please give a hearty welcome to our new friend, Alicia, and THANKS for always sharing your pics!

I would like to take a moment of silence in remembrance of someone, er, something, very special that is no longer with me. You see, last week, my shiny black shirt went missing from the dry cleaner who doesn't believe I left it in his care. He even referred to the shirt as "the suppos-ed missing shirt." (Why do bad things happen to good people?) I loved that shirt, tailored to fit me, and am still trying to cope with the loss. I can only hope that the shirt has a great new life filled with parties and campaign rallies, "hot" dates, and African safaris, OH, and concerts. Anyhoo, R.I.P shiny black shirt. I will miss you.

I had a dream last night that I want to share (it was off the chain, crazy, science stuff, that I don't normally dream about) and I have thought about the dream all day (even tried to go back to sleep to see how it ended, it was THAT good). Anyway, all of the planets that orbit the solar system, including the sun, lost whatever keeps them afloat and they all started coming towards the earth, especially the sun. The earth went dark and life as we know it ended. I know I am not re-telling the dream very well (I am tired, I didn't sleep well last night) but the dream was like a movie. Anyhoo, enjoy the YouTube clip below as well, which I also could not get out of my head today...

Okay, I am going to bed now. Please enjoy the pics below!

Love and hugs -

"Kev"






1 Comments:

Blogger Haunted Song said...

Hi Kevin! You inspired me to set up my own blog. I'll have to spend some time on it once I get all the Christmas stuff done this weekend. I just wanted to stop in an say "hi" to my fellow chiffonhead!!!

Alicia

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter