Friday, December 07, 2007

Wiggles


They try to make me go to rehab, I say no, no, no!

It's FRIDAY everyone. Welcome BACK!

Who died and went to Heaven? Lot's of folks (or no one - I don't know, I'm not a prophet) but today let's just say ME! I know you are all going to be uber (that's "super") jealous, just green with envy, so brace yourself. Ready? Okay. "Kev" is super excited because "he" (just "me") snagged the David Beckham mug you see below. I would love to have "coffee" with David, wouldn't you? (Let's do the math. "Coffee" = "sweet lovin'.") Anyhoo, David is on his way from the U.K. (where the U.S. dollar is worth about .48 GBP) and I am looking forward to his arrival. I love the holidays, don't you? So far I have received 3 gifts (from myself) that I could not wait to open. I have really good taste and I know exactly what I want. Never disappoint. I get myself the BEST gifts...


Okay, what should we talk about today? Did everyone see Kiefer Sutherland's mug shot? I have to say, it's the best mug shot I have seen in a long time. I like Kiefer (he's cute, right). Kiefer is serving 48 days (and nights) in the Glendale California jail for charges stemming from his 3rd or 7th DUI. (I don't know.) God-speed Kiefer. Don't drink and drive. (Call me!)


Nothing else in the news I care to discuss today.

"We" need your ideas for topics to write about! Better yet, why don't YOU write something and we will post it here. As always, we would LOVE contributors (these posts don't write themselves you know). I am already receiving those annual letters people send along with their Christmas cards. Perhaps I will scan and post them here in the coming weeks. These letters always crack me up. They're insane. I won't soon forget the letter I received depicting the writer's 3-year-old son's botched circumcision. I'm not making this up - I wish I were. You know what I am talking about. People feel compelled to share just about anything they can't bring themselves to tell you throughout the year. Just write it up in a letter, add some clip art of a snow man or candy cane and include it along with a card and send it to family, friends, co-workers, distant acquaintances, etc.

"What a year, huh? Billy reached puberty, is excelling in science class and has developed a fondness for wearing his sisters panties. He's absolutely, bar-none, our brilliant little star. (WAY TO GO BILLY!) Betsy's fella is out on parole after serving time for robbing the "Quick n' Go" and we're just praying he doesn't muck it up this time. Poor Betsy cried her little eyes out the last time he was sent back to county. Heart breaking, for certain. Stan didn't work again this year but we're "hopeful" the new year will bring new opportunities. (THREE CHEERS FOR NEW OPPORTUNITIES!) Waddles, our beloved Lhasa-Apso, was, sadly, trapped under the right rear tire of Bob's Toyota (which reached 100,000 miles in September and is still going strong! YAY TOYOTA!) We'll miss you Waddles. We'd like to announce the newest addition to our family, Wiggles!"

You get the point - these letters are crazy. Nuts. Crazy-nuts. (I like combining words to make new sayings. It's fun.) Anyway, "we" love these letters. As a matter of fact, it's time for another contest that none of you will probably participate in. Here we go... The person who sends the best holiday letter (i.e., the one that makes us laugh) will receive (drum roll) a "Kev's Corner" tee.

That's it for today friends. I hope you ALL had a GR-EAT week and I hope you ALL enjoy the weekend.

Hugs -

"Kev"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay...i'm sending you a holiday letter, but it's not really funny. it's just dorky...a quick update on the whole famn damily. there is one operation reference, but it's not a circumcision.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter