Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Breathe


It's HUMP DAY, everyone!

Welcome back (I am not shouting now)! It's a beautiful fall day in Atlanta and "we" hope it is beautiful wherever you are.

Yesterday we shared a couple pictures of actor James Marsden, who has been in a ton of shiz (i.e., movies). His latest, as you know, is "Enchanted," but he also starred as "Corny Collins" in "Hairspray." (Oh, that version was white-washed too - rent the original with Divine. Although it doesn't have Zac or James, it is much better - any gay will tell you that.) Anyhoo, we thought since we shared pictures of James yesterday that we would share a few pictures of Patrick Dempsey today. This guy has grown on me too, although I have yet to catch an episode of "Grey's Anatomy" (I can't commit to hour long shows due to my ADD). So, we hope you enjoy these pictures of Patrick.



I realize I have the musical taste of a 13-year-old girl (I have been told this and am really "okay" with it). The song below, while not new, is playing over and over in my head today so I thought I would share it with you (and perhaps it will annoy you all night too). Here's Michelle Branch and "Breathe."



Well kids, "Kev" is going for a walk in the park now (like I said, it's a beautiful day here).

Come back tomorra'!

Love,

"Kev"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm. My 13 year old girl L-O-V-E-S Michelle Branch. Peas in a pod, I tell ya!

Oh, and screw you. You know darn well that the weather up here sucks rocks. Beautiful fall day. Hah!

11:04 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

I seriously wanted to see Hannah Montana (who was here in Atlanta tonight) but those tickets were like a ton of duckets. Just insane. Batshit insane (my new favorite saying). (Plus I didn't want to look like an old perv, which is how I felt in the front row for Justin Timberlake.) I am now watching "Gossip Girl," even taping it when not home, thanks to your daughter.. Kisses!!

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, my girl has her friend over every Wednesday night. They start with America's Next Top Model and then watch Gossip Girl. It's the one night during the school week that she gets together with a friend and does something like this. They have lots of fun. I don't like to really think about the content of Gossip Girl (lots of sex!), but when I think back to what I used to watch it doesn't seem so bad.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter