Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Baby Jane


I've been scratching my dome trying to think of what to write about today. I got nothin'.

Last night "Kev" caught the opening of Irving Berling's musical, "A Christmas Story" at the Fox Theatre. In a word - boring. Didn't enjoy it. Anyhoo, I'm not ready for the holidays, how about you? I don't care much for those inane Christmas carols either, so in hindsight, I should have passed on the event. THANKS, though, to the friend who treated. It was special.

I will tell you this... If you are in the Midtown area, try the new restaurant, "Steel" on West Peachtree and some other street. It's eclectic "Indochine" cuisine. No, I don't know what Indochine means, but the matre di, James, is ca-yute and friendly, and really, that's all I look for in a meal.

"Whatever Happened To Baby Jane" will be at the 14th Street Playhouse here in Atlanta next week, November 13, and I, for one, can't WAIT to see it!

Okay, my wrist hurts, I got nothin' else to say and I'm meeting a friend at 'Bucks for coffee, so you all have a GR-EAT night. Be good and send us topics to write about!

Bye bitches!

"Kev"

Please enjoy this clip (although, you can tell the piano player isn't really playing).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that dang movie...bette davis...WACKO!!!

how's that pinched nerve coming along...sorry to hear that your wrist still hurts.

we are breaking record temps out here...95 at our house today. lil' kitty's growing out of her summer clothes and i REFUSE to buy more! ugh!

okay...done ranting. xo

11:27 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

HEY!
I thought it would be a live/stage performance of the show (which would be hysterical) but they (the theatre) is simply showing the movie. I could see it done live/in drag. My pinched nerve is not doing well - it's very painful, unfortunately. Really hard to type. I go back tomorrow.. It is cold here... How is Barb? Kisses to Ro!
XOXO

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now if only we could get the cast of "The Bad Seed, The Musical" to do a little Baby Jane. I, for one, would pay to see that!

Hope your wrist is feeling better.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter