Tuesday, October 16, 2007

SONOFABROTHER


You all know "WE" reported it first, but that damn, fat sonofabrother, Perez Hilton, got the picture. Above is Ricky Martin with his star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame taken earlier today (that fatty also wrote "likes boys" on my husband's picture. That's so not nice.) Anyhoo, doesn't Ricky look great? I think he is super sexy.

How is EVERYONE today? I hope you are all f-i-n-e, fine. It was a perfect day in A-Town.

Thanks to those of you who have asked about my arm/wrist (you know, carpal tunnel). I am feeling MUCH better than last week (although I was told to stay off the computer...Yikes.)

I have to tell you... I am SO frustrated... I spent the last hour explaining the origin of yesterday's post title, you know, all about "half way to Hinchcliffe," and the blog program shut down, deleting everything I wrote (it was good too - the first post I have liked in a LONG time)! And, like a pop song, I know the posts that are good and the ones that aren't, so I was disappointed. I can't stay up tonight to recreate it, and am not sure I could anyway, BUT we will tell you what it means the NEXT time we post.

Did anyone watch TLC's "Little People, Big World," a show I endorsed in yesterday's post? I have to say, season two, not so good. Too much bickering, less inspiration. Too much reality. I want "reality" that is more of a facade. I had to change the channel.

Before "we" head out of town, we would like to say BON VOYAGE to our friend, and former "HOT Guy," Patrick (that sounds bad/wrong - he's still hot, actually hotter with the last haircut I saw him sporting. What we mean is he is just not featured this week). Patrick will be participating again this year in The Dublin Marathon with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team In Training (if his knee holds out). (I believe he even mentored others.) Anyways (that's a real mid-western segway), good luck Patrick.

Okay, that's IT for today (and most likely for about a week). I am not sure I mentioned that Stevie Nicks is performing this Friday and "Kev" and "Princess," along with "HOT Guy," "Dave," will be in the FRONT ROW (I never get tired of writing, i.e., bragging, about that.) AND, "we" will also be catching Kathy Griffin's performance at the Chicago Theatre (or whatever they call it now).

I hope you all have a GR-EAT week and we will be back as soon as we can!

Hugs, kisses, and love -

"Kev"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out Kev! I'm still going to Dublin with the Team, but will not be running. Out of commission for a while. I'll be out on the course encouraging the team and anyone else out there for that matter.

Safe travels. Enjoy Stevie and Kathy. Patrick

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He'll enjoy Princess and Hottie Scottie, too! We're off to an excellent start here in suburban Chicago.

love,

Princess

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter