Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hey Ricky!


Happy SUNDAY everyone!

You won't read this in People and you won't read this on Perez Hilton, London Calling Luv or even that Towleroad blog (although I did not check that site). This is a "Kev's Corner" exclusive (I think...).

Ricky Martin will receive the 2,351st star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame THIS Tuesday, October 16th at 6901 Hollywood Boulevard in front of the Virgin Mega Store! (I knew my fan club membership would be well worth the $59.99 annual fee!) If you are in the area (FUN Jimmy), stop by and say "HEY RICKY" (then slap his ass, snap a picture of him, his star, you know, enjoy the experience).

Also, Ricky's "Black & White" tour (the one "Kev," et al, caught here in Atlanta on May 4th, when (remember this) Ricky gave an unprovoked "thumbs up" and "wink" to "Kev" (no lie - I am not even making that up) will be released on DVD! You can pre-order your copy from Amazon.com (okay, I am assuming that part - I don't know where you can pre-order it, but know it CAN be pre-ordered.)

OH, I forgot to tell everyone this (and "Princess" knows I am not making this up either...). "Kev" met someone last weekend who works out at the same gym (and takes classes with) LEANN RIMES (as well as LeAnn's gay husband, Dean, who is very cute)! It's TRUE! It's "Princess's" cousin! I told her how much I l-o-v-e, love LeAnn Rimes and she regaled me with all of her LeAnn and Dean stories. She told me how limber Dean is. I replied, "of course he is." I told her that LeAnn waved to me from the stage (mostly to stop me from shouting "I love you" from the audience. Okay, I didn't shout anything that night but waved incessantly.) Anyhoo, she said she may be able to work out a meeting (you know, bring me to this gym). I'm working on my "I just met LeAnn Rimes speech" right now! I would remind her that I am the Atlanta fan she waved at back in August. I am sure it will come back to her.

Okay, I HATE to tell you this, but my CT is still out of control so I won't be writing anything more today. I (I mean, "we") hope you have a WONDERFUL Sunday.

Hugs!

"Kev"

Watch this video. It's hot... (Again, "Kev" saw this live!)



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, that Ricky Martin is H-O-T, HOT!!

That video just sent me back to bed... If you know what I mean, (and I think you do...) Thanks, Kev!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey Lulu!!
Isn't he the "hottest?" (Not as "hot" as Tiger, but pretty close.) THANKS for stoppin' in!
XOXO -
Kevin

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter