Sunday, September 30, 2007

Atlanta At Night


Happy SUNDAY everyone! It was a GR-EAT day here in Atlanta and I hope it was pleasant wherever you are.

The photo above is of Atlanta (at night, of course). Both the building I live in now and the building I used to live in are included in this photo (that I had to shrink to fit on the blog). (I am running out of "HOT Guys" so I thought I would post a photo of Atlanta...)

Here is an almost 20 year old Tracy Chapman song that takes me back to the time and place I first heard it (songs have a way of doing that, don't they?). The place was Chicago, specifically Belmont and Halsted ("Boys Town"), driving around on a summer night in the convertible of the person I was dating. I had hair, he was hot, Tracy's first CD, which included this song AND the song "Fast Car" played on the car stereo. It was perfect. I heard this song again last week for the first time in years and thought I would post it here. I hope YOU like this song as much as "we" do. Tracy has one of those "haunting" voices (like Stevie's) that I like a lot. (The violin in this song is nice too.)



Have a GR-EAT week everyone!

XOXO -

"Kev"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQJD1ura7G4

10:02 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Yes, pink unicorns eating lavender in a meadow is tres (very) gay but "we" still like this video best....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j4t185wl-0
Enjoy and thanks for stoppin in!!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter