Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Amanda



Hey ho's! (I have run out of greetings people...)

Sometimes I get an email that "touches" me. This one, received yesterday, made me smile...

Hi Kevin,

This morning I was cleaning the kitchen and Amanda was in the other room playing. Just then, Stevie Nicks' "Silver Springs" came on the radio... Amanda got very quiet. I peaked in, and she was slow-dancing with her doll. I thought that was pretty cute, and went back to my work. A minute later, I peaked in again, and she was STILL dancing!! By the end of the song, she was "rocking out" to the music... It looked like she was trying to head bang.

I thought you would appreciate a good story like that on a Monday morning. We may have a budding fan here.. If so, perhaps you can take her to her first concert when she's of "concert-going age." ;)

Have a great day! And a great week!

Hugs,
Carrie

(Amanda is the CUTEST too, so I loved this email.)

Carrie, whom we call "Princess I" (you may recall) was "Kev's" piano teacher in San Francisco. I adore her. Carrie recorded this very song so "Kev" could learn it. (It is very difficult to play, at least for me, BUT Carrie plays it beautifully).

TODAY is Heather Locklear's 46th birthday! (Scha-wing!) I know this is a "gay" blog and I am a big 'mo, but I l-o-v-e, luv her. She's hot.

"We" are also HAPPY to report that "Kev" and BFF "Princess II" WILL be in the FRONT ROW for Stevie's show in October (right next to "Dave"). (It was 7 years ago THIS WEEK that "Kev" MET Stevie (talked with/touched, was photographed with or got something signed, etc.) for the FIRST time (I don't count hand shakes from the stage as meetings). She was super nice. She met me FIRST (and reported the bastards behind me (who were pushing/shoving) to security. I still have (and use) the gold marker Stevie used to sign her photograph.

I hope you ALL had a GR-EAT Tuesday. Come back later in the week to learn all about friend Deborah's trip to the emergency room (it has a pretty good ending - it's the stuff romantic comedies are made of).

Hugs and love -

"Kev"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Kevin!
That was sweet of you to share that story.

If only I had more of those cute moments in a day. Lately she's been a bit of a handful!!!!

Must run-
Carrie

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really do dig this video.

That's right Mr. Buckingham!!! Look at my face!!!!!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter