Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fo Shizzle


Hello BITCHES!

How is EVERYONE? I hope you are all having a GR-EAT week!

First, let me say "THANKS" for your patience. "We" haven't written a thing since Saturday, (the whole staff split) and frankly, some of you are worried (which is super nice, but not necessary). "Kev" has just had a very busy week (and is still quite delirious right now).

Second, "Kev" had a night tonight that was "off the chain," however, he is far too tired and delirious to share it with you. (I know... I complain a lot.) BUT, "he" hopes you will come back tomorrow when he is well rested and ready to write. (It is VERY exciting and I want to share the details with you, but I really just need to go to bed right now). I will tell you that the night included a red carpet, champagne AND "Kev" MET another celebrity (in a social setting, not even at a stupid book signing). I live for this 'fo shizzle...

Did everyone watch "Flipping Out" last night? I l-o-v-e, love the show and the entire "cast." "Let's go lunch." (Zoila, Housekeeper.)

If you see actor/model, HOT Guy, PAUL WALKER, wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY (and spank him). He turns 34 TODAY! (I don't know what he has been in, but his pictures are featured here today!)

I hope you ALL have a GR-EAT Thursday. I WILL be back tomorrow!

Hugs & Love -

"Kev"


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was hoping to watch flipping out on the phone with you, or at least make brief contact during commercials. Oh, well. You're in the celebrity world now. Be careful, you might end up as fodder on Perez's blog!

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tiger and i think flipping out is hilarious...that episode where his flunky took monkey for accupuncture practically made tiger pee his pants...he watches it on youtube. i don't think jeff is attractive tho...do you? i like the ex better...

5:09 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey!
I liked that episode too... I tried to find it on you tube.. YES, Ryan is super cute. I love Zoila. (And you too!)

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter