Wednesday, September 05, 2007

This Picture/That Video


Guess who's coming to Chicago's Rosemont Theater in October? Any guesses? ME, "Dave" and, oh yea, STEVIE NICKS! "Kev" is SUPER excited because he WILL be in Chicago for Stevie's show on October 19th! Tickets have not gone on sale yet, but when they do, I will work my magic and do the best I can do to get "Kev Quality" seats (although I am a little nervous because, well, I am on a budget). It's been three months since I last saw Stevie and I have to say, I miss her... THANKS to "Dave" for alerting me (the date is not even on her official site yet)... Someone has asked me, "Why do you put some people's names in quotes?" It's easy - because it's not their name. (Duh. I'll call you "Dumb Ass" which isn't really an insult since it's in quotes and isn't really your name.)

How is everybody? More of the same news from Hollywood... Shacking up, breaking up - day in and day out.

9/11 (and the anniversary of, well, you know what went down on 9/11) is right around the corner. I can't believe how FAST time goes by. Last year on 9/11, I wrote to you from a Florida beach as I watched the sun set (I love the beach). This 9/11, I will be BACK at that same beach (which is purely coincidental).

Okay, once again I am tired (and a little cranky) so I am just going to say hello and goodbye right now. I hope you are ALL having a GR-EAT week.

Much love,

"Kev" (which IS my real name)

THIS picture...


Reminded me of THIS video...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo-hoo! congrats on getting to see your stevie again! i'm sure it will be a wonderful show. it always is. tell her hi for me!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

I'm not going to sleep now until I get tickets... They go on sale FRIDAY! I actually wish she would take a little break. I can't keep doing this. I am seriously addicted (seriously).

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya think?? :)

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter