Sunday, August 26, 2007

Step Off


Howdy ho there reader! (I think I am still on the Western theme from earlier in the week...)

What's up EVERYBODY? Enjoying the weekend? I sure hope so.

It's a GR-EAT day here in Atlanta.

After scouring my usual sites for information to summarize and bring to you, I have decided there really isn't much going on this weekend... Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are enjoying a long weekend in the Hamptons. (I don't know about you, but I have never had a desire to visit the Hamptons. Is it some sort of private country club or something? I know "Diddy" lives there now but I probably couldn't get in anyway. No thanks.) Perhaps while they are there, someone will give that damn kid (Maddox) a haircut. The renegade/mohawk look doesn't work on a five year old. It was fine when he lived in a hut in the village but he's in Beverly Hills now. Two words -Super Cuts. Great Clips. Boricks. It's time. I saw a recent picture of Kate Hudson's son... Still with the stringy "my dad's a rock star" hair. I guess kids with bad hair is one of the things in life that puzzles me - especially when they are rich kids. (This is what happens when I have nothing to write about people.)

Alright, instead of trying to come up with anything else to write about, I am simply going to bid you adieu for today. I hope you will stop back in tomorrow, because it is a "special" day at the Corner, a day I never forget.

My friend Ken told me to tell you all to "step off." So please "step off" (but don't trip/fall cause we don't have insurance here at the Corner). Okay, I don't know what that means but he said if you liked abuse, you would "get it." I am going to step off now myself.

Much love,

"Kev"

Please enjoy this video from the very hip, chic and COOL Gwen Stefani...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's so funny! i am obsessed with that ryder kids' hair (kate hudson's son). it's long and stringy and makes him look like an ugly girl. very not cool. altho, my stepson sported a kiddie mullett when he was that age...soooo obnoxious.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

It's one thing to do it once. You know, try it, but that kids never had a haircut. I don't get it? Love ya!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

P.S. - I also think it's a little ridiculous that Angelina still carries that kid everywhere. If it can walk, it should. Just my opinion.
BYE!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter