Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Loge


WUT UP BITCHES?

(Does ANYONE have ANY clever, offensive, or witty greetings you would like to share?)

It is TUESDAY. (Really, it is - check your calendar!)

Unfortunately, I don't have too much to report today. Not much going on in the world (or at least in my world).

Everyone in crazy Britney Spears' world is being served up a subpoena/summons to be deposed in the custody battle which is sure to provide much fodder for the afternoon/evening entertainment programs. I think that crazy bitch should pack her car and leave L.A.. She needs to get her head on straight and I don't think you can do that there.

Paris Hilton's West Hollywood home has SOLD (in just 10 days). Paris will be moving to Malibu, to a gated community, to avoid the paparazzi.

"Kev" is super excited about seeing KATHY GRIFFIN in the FRONT ROW this Friday. Oh, alright, it's the front row of the loge, which is super far back. Nevertheless, it should be a good show.

Here are MORE pics of one of my favorite HOT Guys, Rusty Joiner...




Well folks, I better get BACK to work (yes, I am writing to you from the office which is something I try NEVER to do...)

Hugs, kisses, etc...

"Kev"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter