Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Follow The Rules


How do you like this quote from 19-year-old "High School Musical" (and "Hairspray") star, Zac Efron? Whenever I want to boost my self-confidence, I usually go to the mall too. Specifically, the food court. (You just can't feel blue with a Cinnabon in your hand.)


What's up everyone? It's WEDNESDAY!

Our good friend Jean is expecting her second baby any day now. (Good luck Jean!)

Did you hear about the 59-year-old woman in Germany who had a pencil lodged in her head for the past 55 years? I guess it really hurt. The pencil was finally removed and the woman feels "much better."

I have to tell you, sort of a "Corner" update... I saw someone THROW something from their balcony yesterday. I was appalled. I yelled across the courtyard, "HEY! Don't do that! Didn't you get the memo? It isn't allowed here. You can't take your trash out after 10 p.m. either. Just thought I would mention that too. Follow the rules. Nice to meet you!" Anyhoo, I am also the "chair" of a new committee, the "Community Relations" committee. I have no idea what it entails yet, but it sounds important.

"Kev" is SUPER excited to see LeAnn Rimes TONIGHT at Atlanta's Chastain Park. I just love her (and her husband...).

In a recent USA Today/Gallup poll, Hillary Clinton takes the lead (at 48%) among Democrats in the 2008 presidential race. "Kev's Corner" is endorsing HILLARY! I am afraid of her (wouldn't want to tangle (is that the right word?) with her in an alley) which is one reason why I think she would be GR-EAT for President. (But I would LOVE a date with John Edwards...)

Finally, since "we" use this forum to celebrate and remember, "Kev's" uncle passed away 19 years ago today. This day is always particularly sad for my Grandmother, so "we" are sending special "hugs" her way...

Well folks, that's IT for today. I hope you all have a GR-EAT day!

L-U-V,

"Kev"

Here is LeAnn and her real-life husband, Dean.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kev -- Did Zac come out of the closet or did I make that one up in my sleep?

By the way, speaking of Zac, we went and saw Hairspray last weekend and it is probably on my top 10 of all time. I liked it better than the original movie! But you all know how i love a good musical, so you probably shouldn't take my word for it...

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anyone else think leann's hubby is gay??

11:34 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

He's SOOOPER GGGG-AY! (So is Zac I think..)

11:46 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey Sar!
How are ya?? I don't think he has come out of the closet. He will wait till his career slumps and needs the publicity (like Lance did). Miss ya!
Kev

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.dnamagazine.com.au/default.asp?section_id=1

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

zac is dating that cute high school musical girl...the dark haired one...vanessa?

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter