Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday's HOT Guy...


It's ALMOST Friday people. What's up? What's goin' on? How are ya? Whatdya know?

"Kev" is STILL settling in and feels VERY bad that he has no time to write (I don't have a desk or an Internet connection so I am coming to you from my laptop where I have to sit extra close to the window to poach someone else's WIFI connection. This puts a damper on my creativity, I have to say.)

All of that said, tonight's post will be BRIEF.

No sooner did we make fun of Lindsay Lohan's alcohol anklet when news broke that she had been arrested AGAIN for DUI. I hope they throw the book at her. Literally.

We have had several requests to feature Criss Angel as a HOT Guy. Since we aim to please, here are some pictures of Criss Angel, the first ever "THURSDAY HOT Guy..."

Here is some information about Criss, courtesy of Wikipedia. (I love Wikipedia, don't you?)

Criss Angel (born Christopher Nicholas Sarantakos on December 19, 1967) is an American magician, illusionist , musician, mentalist, hypnotist, escapologist, stunt performer, and actor. He is best known for starring in his own television show, Criss Angel Mindfreak.





That's IT! (Thanks for continuing to "stop in"... "Kev" will have a brand new desk and functioning Internet connection on Saturday so we hope to provide you with the quality blog you have become accustomed to then.)

Much love -

"Kev"

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, i have to say that mr. angel's real name is a lot cooler than his current one...and he's kinda creepy. he doesn't strike me as your type, kev!

how's the new place? are you happy, Happy, HAPPY?? good luck with your new desk. yippee!

10:55 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

HEY!
You are right, he is not my type - I prefer Lance Burton, BUT he was nominated by an avid reader (my Aunt), so I wanted to ablige. This is, after all, for all of YOU. (Okay, and me..) So will you see Stevie Nicks this weekend? I SO want to go...I am trying to be responsible though and not spend 1,000 on one night.. It's difficult - I miss her...
Love ya!

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arrgh! We haven't been able to catch up! I need my Kev fix...the real-on-the-phone-Kev. If you're up, give me a jingle. I don't want to call and disturb you this late.

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! Thanks, Kev! Did you know that Criss is currently dating Cameron Diaz? Guess she likes creepy magicians too! :-)
xoxo
Have a great weekend.
-Aunt E.
xoxo

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aunt edith,
didn't you hear?? criss is actually married, and his estranged wife went public and slammed cameron...she's outta there. cam has moved on and is dating someone else. (embarrassingly, i'm an avid People reader). i think criss is really talented...i'm just not digging his look. altho he looks much better with the shorter hair! :)

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's kinda creepy and his show is totally hoakie, BUT he's stunts are amazing. Everyone have a great weekend! P

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To each his own. I'd do him in a minute! :-)
Have a great weekend, Kev's readers!
-AE

7:35 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

WOW - Criss drew as many comments as Johnny Depp, so THANKS AE for the nomination! I like that we don't all find the same people attractive. It's like life here in the ATL with my gays. While I prefer the blonds, friends like my "sistah" prefer the latins. (And Jimmy prefers the blazer-wearin', right-wing, uptight type). It's all good. (I'm still trying to find the ones that like 40-year-old bald, slightly overweight guys!)

10:14 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

P.S. I would do him in a minute too. (He's a celebrity.)

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know if i'd do anyone in a minute...yes, even gorgeous george...tiger objects to that sort of thing for some weird reason... :)

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter