Sunday, July 22, 2007

Super Dreamy


HELLO (insert your name or what you like people to call you HERE)!

It's Sunday! Instead of finishing my move, I am writing to YOU!

I hope that EVERYONE had a GR-EAT weekend! (You know I can't write the word GR-EAT anymore without putting it in all CAPS and adding the hyphen between the R and the E.)

"We've" scoured all the sites to bring you something news-worthy and really, there is not much going on.


Today is singer Don Henley's 60th birthday! As you may know, "Kev" met Don Henley (twice). I don't have anything "fun" to share about our meetings really (I think he was high). I asked Don if I could put my arm around him for the photo and he thanked me for asking first and said most fans don't. I will tell you, if I could have anyones singing voice, it would be Don Henley's. Probably not the first choice among the gays (who would prefer to be Whitney, Britney, J-Lo or British R&B sensation, Rihanna, because she is super cute), but I don't care, I love his voice. The Eagles "Hotel California" remains one of my favorite albums/CD's of all time. You may also know that Don Henley dated Stevie Nicks early in their careers. Don does LOTS of charity work including supporting organizations whose mission is to save this planet. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DON!

Please enjoy this song, my favorite Eagles hit (the piano is great), "New York Minute."



Matt Damon is on the cover of the latest issue of GQ Magazine. He's sexy, isn't he? Super dreamy. (See for yourself.)

Some of you know (if you are an avid reader here) that "Kev's" Arizona home was burglarized in 2004. (Devastating, isn't it?) Among the things taken were photographs I thought I would never see again (some from World War II). Unbeknownst to me, my sister has many of the same photos which she has now copied and forwarded. I will share them all (if you care to see them) in the coming months. Here is one of "Kev" taken in the Wisconsin Dells (that's where you went on vacation if you grew up in the Chicago area). For those of you who have been there, you know whoever developed the Dells was on acid. Everything is larger than life and colorful. It's the only place I know where fairies, princesses and cowboys shared the same streets. (Gayer than Disney World if you ask me.) Anyhoo, I thought this deer was going to attack me. I threw the food on the ground. (I still remember that - very traumatic.)


Well, I better finish moving now. I will be back later in the week!

L-U-V,

"Kev"




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter