Thursday, July 19, 2007

Steppin' To The Bad Side


Hey bitches! What is up? It's THURSDAY! HOORAY!

"We" feel like we are neglecting you (and "we" are) BUT "we" hope that you are having a good week.

Last night's performance of "Dreamgirls" at The Fox was fun. The gays definitely had a showing at this event. Not a dry eye in the place. (Okay, I am exaggerating a little bit but it was VERY gay.) Jennifer Holliday, who I DID NOT know was on "Alley McBeal," (more gay points out the window), was GR-EAT. The song "Steppin' To The Bad Side" is STILL playing in my head (it's catchy).

I don't know WHAT is going on in the world EXCEPT that I have a new L.A. Galaxy hat (sa-weet) and am currently craving lasagna. Galaxy, for those of you who don't know, is the Los Angeles based "football" (soccer) team whose latest member is uber sexy "HOT Guy" David Beckham, whom I can never get enough of. THANKS to "Princess" for the hat - I will wear it. A LOT.

Click HERE to visit Galaxy's official site.

"Hairspray" opens TOMORROW! I can't wait to see that as well. Although, I have to say, I think John Travolta is one of those secretly (very) gay married men. (No straight guy likes Oprah that much.)

That's IT (I know, a little lame lately).

"We" WILL be back on Friday to share a HOT Guy with you.

Until then, be good.

"Kev"


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kev, I'm doing well.

How was Jennifer's rendition of AIATY?

For some reason, I'm not really looking forward to Hairspray. John looks ridiculous as Edna. I miss Divine. I wish she was still with us.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey Never!
I miss Divine too. John T. could never do him/her justice. Love all John Waters films (especially the ones before he went mainstream). Jennifer did a great job. Really an amazing singer.
Have a GREAT day!

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter