Saturday, July 14, 2007

On A Break


HEY EVERYONE! What's up? It's SATURDAY!

As you know, "Kev" is in the midst of a move. He is just a little too busy (and cranky) right now to maintain the "Corner" (you understand, right), so we are going to take a week or so off and when "we" come back, we will be coming to you from "our" new digs.

I hope you will come back in a week or so though (don't forget about "us") because "we" will be celebrating our one year anniversary later this month! (We might even have cake. Well, I'll eat cake and you can get yourself some cake. I like cake. Ice cream too.)

Until then, take care and enjoy your week!

Much love,

"Kev"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As much as you love it, just don't leave your cake out in the rain, okay?

11:43 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

never.
enjoy your vacation! I will be thinking about you.
XOXO -

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I didn't know you were moving! Where to? Still in Atlanta, just an upgrade?

Sorry I've been bad with keeping in touch.... but I did get your nice email (and read your blog) about my new baby. Thanks... You're so sweet!

I'll write more later - good luck w/ packing!

Carrie

3:34 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Um, pa leez - I don't expect you to keep in touch... You JUST gave birth!! How are ya Princess? I have been thinking about you and I hope you, Dave and Amanda are adjusting. (I could not go without sleep, so my hat's off to you.) I am only moving across the street (literally) but I need a little down time from the blog - just too busy until I am "settled."
Can't wait to see more pictures! (Honest - I normally don't feel that way about babies - but luckily, your kids are cute!)
Love & Hugs -
Kevin

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter