Friday, July 06, 2007

Friday's HOT Guy...


Hey you red-faced, booze bag, pill poppin', douchebag tards! THANKS for stoppin' in! (Is that offensive? Should "we" put that on a tee-shirt?) We'll just keep adding to the greeting each day. Kathy Griffin will come to US for material!

Seriously, we mean NO offense. Blame "Princess" and "Kitten" and Kathy Griffin (I'm not going down alone). They put "us" up to this... They are BAD influences. I love those bitches.

You know, we should have a "contest" to see who can come up with the rudest greeting.

Now for some "niceness..."

Those of you who "stop in" on a regular basis know that "Kev" has some pretty special friends. You've come to know some of them here as well. One of those friends is my former (young, HOT) piano teacher (the one I LIKED, not the molester), Carrie, whom I call "Princess" (not to be confused with JoAnn, whom I also call "Princess"). "We" (yes, only me) just received word that Carrie gave birth to her second daughter, Eva, on June 28th. "Kev" has seen the pictures, and trust me, Eva is CA-YUTE! (I'm not just saying that - everyone knows I don't lie when it comes to ugly dogs or unfortunate babies.)

CONGRATULATIONS to Carrie, Dave, and big sister Amanda!

To Eva, WELCOME TO THE WORLD! You're mom is super cool - you're going to LOVE her! (I'll tell you a few stories when you're older. All "clean" of course... She's a good girl with good values and morals. She, like you, is a stunning beauty who can bring young boys (and gays) to their knees with a simple "Have you practiced your scales?" That's true.) You share your birthday with Kathy Bates, who is an Oscar award-winning actress, best known for playing a really creepy/scary lady in a movie called "Misery." You should rent it. When you're 18 of course. Our very own "HOTTIE" was born on this day as well, so you're in good company.

Again, WELCOME Eva!

Okay, it's FRIDAY and that means one thing here - no work tomorrow! Yes, of course, it's also time to highlight/exploit another HOT Guy...

I have to say, I feel a little "guilty" about selecting a 22-year-old as a "HOT Guy." (Yes - he's still a boy.) HOWEVER, (I'll do it anyway) today's "HOT Guy" is my FAVORITE Prince (the "peoples prince," if you will), Prince Harry.

I ALWAYS preferred Prince Harry over Prince William (it's a Mary Ann or Ginger, Jeannie or Bewitched, kind of thing). Prince Harry is the one who gets to have fun. He isn't in line for anything (like a throne) so why not dress like a Nazi and stay out all night smoking pot? (Plus he is super cute, isn't he?) No, we DON'T condone the Nazi thing - a poor costume choice on Harry's part. Harry is carrying on the work his mother started with several charitable organizations. Watch the video below for details.)

That's it for today kids.

I hope you ALL have a GR-EAT Friday.

"Kev"







And finally, a video for you.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good choice on the hot guy! i've always preferred Harry myself, altho i feel like a child molester saying so!

some other greeting suggestions: "sleazy crack whores", "vicious freaks", and, tiger's favorite, the simple "cracker".

1:57 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey Kitten and P!
Harry is the cutest, isn't he?
Yes, we're going to try and kick it up a notch and give the readers what they want - a little verbal abuse. (So THANKS for the input.) After "we're" done here, "hey bitches" will seem tame. HA HA. Last weekend, a friend and I were out. The door guy said to us, "get your faggotty little asses over here" (to check our IDs). While grossly offended, I was also mildly excited. I said "What did you say?" He repeated it. I giggled and said "THANKS!" Feel free to pick new names for yourselves too, like "wicked bitch" or something. (I am going to ask my Grandmother to come up with some greetings because I am sure she could think of a thing or two - she's creative that way.) Anyhoo, THANKS for stoppin in. I hope you both have a great weekend.
Love,
Bad Ass Kev

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi cutie (or bad ass kev),
i have picked my new (temporary, because i'm really fond of the original) name...didja notice? whaddya think? can you guess who i am? i'll give ya a hint..."meow"!
xxoo

10:17 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

You are crazy! We'll call you "meow!"

11:16 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

P.S. The blogger program is DOWN right now. No new posts until it is f-i-x-e-d, fixed!

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter