Sunday, July 01, 2007

Destiny Rules


Hello! (I ALMOST greeted you VERY inappropriately. I am still laughing about it...)

What is UP? Today is Sunday, although the skies over Atlanta are anything but (sunny, that is).

I know that many of you are "so over" the photos and videos "we" share of Stevie Nicks. I really CAN'T help myself. As a matter of fact, I've contemplated turning this in to "Stevie's Corner." Please indulge me one more time...

I l-u-v, love the Fleetwood Mac video below for a few reasons... This song is one of my favorites. This video was recorded on May 8, 2004 at the Kohl Center in Madison, Wisconsin. "Kev" and his sister, Karen, were in the FRONT ROW (right in front of Stevie) at THIS show! (I am certain I am going to show up in someones YouTube video at some point.)


The song is from Fleetwood Mac's "Say You Will" CD and is called "Destiny Rules." Although "Kev" caught 15 of the "Say You Will" shows, THIS is the only time he saw them perform this song (they felt it did not "work" live and pulled it from the set list).

Without further adieu, please enjoy "Destiny Rules."



Does anyone want to see my Stevie Nicks doll? The quality of the photo is lacking (and her hair needs a good brushing) but here she is - cape, boots and tambourine! I remember the day she arrived - it was VERY exciting. As you can see, she reads the "Corner" too.



Here is another Stevie doll. This one looks a little trashy. Stevie NEVER wore this much make up.


What's up with the Barbie above (at the top of the post)? I WOULD NOT want to play with her. She looks like a shifty eyed, pill-poppin', Ken-stealing, back-stabber if I ever saw one. You know the type.

Finally, one I would play with (he/she looks like a lot of fun and resembles someone I worked with in Arizona)...


Have a GR-EAT week everybody!

XOXO -

"Kev"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my mom has a barbie who looks like the one on your header...she's one of the originals. i guess they liked those shifty sorts back then.

happy pride! i know i'm late, but no internet on vacation. for some reason they didn't have a big parade near the naval base on coronado island where we were staying. hmmmm...

9:38 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

HAPPY PRIDE to you too! I am glad you had a nice vacation. I want to see pictures!
We missed you here. Princess is going on vacation too. You two should coordinate so you both aren't gone at the same time!
XOXO

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter