Thursday, June 28, 2007

HEY HEY WOO HOO


HEY HEY WOO HOO!

No time to write tonight BUT "we" did not want to miss an opportunity to say HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY to our friend Scott! You've seen him featured here before. He is super smart, fun and cute. He's a great husband and a great dad. Let's just say, if he swung my way, I'd nab him in a second. I could NEVER be as beautiful as his lovely wife though. Isn't she stunning?

Scott is often told he resembles Tom Cruise. Not a bad comparison, don't you think?


Anyhoo, clap your hands, stomp your feet and blow your party horn because SCOTT is 40!

I am actually looking forward to the weekend because there are a few things I have been waiting to write about. For example, did you know there are camps you can go to to "cure" your homosexuality? It's true! (It was all over CNN last night, before and after the Paris Hilton interview, so perhaps you caught it?) We of course think this is absolutely RI-DIC-U-LOUS and feel "sorry" for those who are a) suckered into spending thousands and then b) fooling themselves (and their wives) into thinking they are straight.


"Kev" also emailed Alan Chambers, head honcho (or "honchess") of "Exodus International," an organization that specializes in curing gays. Yes, his photo is above. Judge for yourself. I say WAY GAY! (I am somewhat of an expert as well.) Come back this weekend to find out WHAT "Kev" said to Alan and what Alan said back to "Kev...." (I'll start a fight with anyone via email.)

That's IT for today. Send your "Friday HOT Guy" nominations.

Love,

"Kev"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Kev! Scott had a very nice 40th birthday...other than having to go to work.

Now all of my favorite men are 40!

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 40th B=day Scott.

And, my Moms has already enrolled me in the camp... ;-) God bless em. I have other CNN articles I will be happy to share will all whose moms want to send them to ungay camp. And really, who would want to go.

P.

P.S. I write this as I listen to Justin Timberlake's "Losing My Way".

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and Pink and Indigo Girls sing "Mr. President". Both songs that should be featured on Kev's Corner. Just a suggestion from the Kev's Corner Music critic..... Oh, and anything from Jason and DeMarco after the Christian album. ;) They were hot at Pride. P.

12:44 AM  
Blogger Kev said...

HEY!
To Princess, I say, "awww!" (What a nice comment.)
To Mr. P. -
Too funny. You know the first thing they do at that camp is make you destroy your Justin Timberlake, Cher, Madonna, etc., CD's. Then they take away your "product." (Reminds me of Brother Boy in Sordid Lives..) I have a discount Camp coupon if you would you like it? Did you see Alan Chambers interview? His lisssp sure "smacked" of GAY to me. He said "I would be lying, girls, if I said I wasn't tempted." Um, Alan, STRAIGHT guys aren't tempted. YOU'RE GAY! Thanks for the music recommendations. (Your choices are always so hard..) Can't you be a typical gay? I don't even know who DeMarco and Jason are? They were at Pride? Did you meet the man/woman who was the city planner from Florida (fired for the sex change)? I was a little drunk but I talked to her.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter