Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday's HOT Guy...


Hey YOU! (And YOU!)

HAPPY FRIDAY!! Boy, do we have a lot of catching up to do, don't we... What's new?

It's time for another "Friday HOT Guy..." I love this guy. Cute. Fun. What more can you ask for?

If you watch NBC's "The Office" then you know that today's "HOT Guy" is actor John Krasinski, better known as "Jim Halpert." John was born on October 10, 1979 somewhere in Massachusetts. (We have no time for details today. We're busy.) In addition to starring in "The Office," John appeared in three movies, which will all be released in 2007! Google him if you are interested. Again, we're "busy."

On to other news... Did ANYONE catch the "True Colors" tour? "We" will be writing about THAT tomorrow, so if you don't know what it is, COME BACK!

Eddie Murphy IS the father of "Scary Spice," Melanie Brown's, two-month-old daughter, "Angel." You know what we say about that boys and girls... GOOD FOR YOU! (Who cares, right?)

This weekend is "GAY PRIDE" in Atlanta (as well as San Francisco). "Kev" will be "celebrating" by spending his day at the office. (I never was much into parades. Too much silliness. Silliness and non-sense. What am I talking about? I LOVE silliness. I LOVE non-sense! I also LOVE churros! They're delicious. I am really looking forward to the parade!

Well, I have to dash now...

I hope you ALL (even YOU) have a GREAT Friday!

Much love,

"Kev"


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do believe that there is a Pride Parade in Chicago on Sunday. Shall I make jell-o for the crowd?

Nice Hot Guy choice, he's cute. But oh, so young.

Enjoy your churros (is that code for something?)

9:47 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Hey!
As far as I know, churros are still a sweet, doughy Mexican treat (and not code for anything to me) BUT I am sure someone out there refers to churros as something else! (Good one!) You had to have been a very fabulous gay man in your last life!!
Kisses!

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee...i vote YES!! make the crowd a jello mold, princess! what a gesture!

i LOOOVE the hot guy choice! mixing it up a little is good (i tire of beckham and reichen), and john is cute and funny...a double whammy!

we are off to the beach tomorrow morning (these felines love the water)! YEA!! have a great week...catch up with you later. xxoo

10:05 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

Actually... I didn't want to say this but Jim Halpert reminds me of a certain someone we both know (and love)... Everytime I see him, yes, I think of Tim. (Is it just me or do you see what I see?) I hope you all have a GREAT time at the beach! (I am online shopping for new furniture. YAY!)
Love, kisses, and all that other stuff..
Kevin

10:08 PM  
Blogger Kev said...

P.S. I am tired of Reichen too but I never, ever tire of David Beckham... He really is the HOT Guy of all HOT Guys to me.. In fact, I think I will just put posters of him everywhere in the new place! XOXO

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really am thinking of going to the pride parade on Sunday. It looks fun and waaaay better than church...not like I go to church.

Can you think of any reason I shouldn't take the kids?

Here's some suburban-hetero-male stuff, my husband has about a dozen guys in the garage for poker night. Lots of beer, cigar smoke, and guffaws. And yes, Kev, that pervert is here. It honestly worries me that he might know that Grace is babysitting alone at his very good friend's house right now. When he leaves, I am going to check on her and make sure she doesn't have visitors. Yes, everyone, this is a very creepy guy who pays too much f-ing attention to my daughter. Kev's alarm went off when he met him, too.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Site Meter